PAPERS & ARTICLES
- September 2014 – SoDA: A Sound Design Accelerator for the automatic generation of soundscapes from an ontologically annotated sound library – Paper, Proceedings ICMC|SMC|2014
- March 2012 – Integrating Sound Design and Music Composition in the Interactive Play Cotrone by Marcel·lí Antúnez Roca – Article, “The New Soundtrack“, Edinburgh University Press, 2012
- October 2019 – Paolo Armao, le son d’une réalité virtuelle aveugle – Interview on Sound Design strategies used for Blind VR. (French)
- May 2019 – BLIND VR: A PERSPECTIVE ON GENERATING EMOTIONS THROUGH SOUND – Article on the Sound Design developed for Blind VR (Oculus, PSVR)
- October 2012 – GRIDSHAPE: interview with Franz Rosati, Francesco Saguto and Paolo Armao – Interview about the process behind the production and post-production of a contemporary music piece.
- May 2012 – The sound and music design of the interactive play Cotrone – Interview, http://www.soundesign.info
- September 2010 – Testimonial on David Sonnenschein’s Visual Maps – Online Article